If One Is Good, Then Two Is....

Rickman1

Region
USA
City
Aridzona
I received my first Saber Pro back in April. Enjoying the bike a lot. After some researching I found this brand/model and luckily it was local. I liked it so much I went ahead and purchased a second one in a different color. Now I have a backup ride if needed and an extra to take family members and friends out riding. I added a Cloud 9 seat to both bikes and a Kinekt suspension seatpost on the red one. I am 6ft. tall at 285 and I have got the speed up to 33mph on these bikes (not my normal riding speed, just wanted to see...)

Red Saber Pro:
Red Saber Pro SS copy.jpeg

Red Saber Pro II copy.jpeg

Blue Saber Pro SS:
Blue Saber Pro SS copy.jpeg

Blue Saber Pro SS II copy.jpeg

Been looking at these for my second bike, 6-2 and 300 pounds. seems like a good price for what you get. Obviously no complaints as you bought 2. So many different bikes was also looking at the Rise RX. Currently riding a Electric Bike Company Model R. Can you get service on them at the AZ location?

Yes. One of the reasons I bought from them. I did a lot of research before buying my first ebike. This fit the bill with the style, quality and price.They will be coming out with some accessories in the coming months, i.e., racks, fenders and a few other items. Friendly group of people. Answer all of my questions and respond to emails.

Back