Amego Infinite discontinued ?

I hear that the Amego Infinite brand has been discontinued , can anyone confirm this and why ?
I asked that same question of my contact at Amego a few weeks ago and was told they couldn't get Infinite's right now. However, I suspect it is discontinued as you suggest. The NCM Milano and NCM Milano+ have virtually identcal specs and fill that need. The NCM Moscow and Moscow+ also are quite close. I personally doubt we will see more Amego Infinite's.

I asked that same question of my contact at Amego a few weeks ago and was told they couldn't get Infinite's right now. However, I suspect it is discontinued as you suggest. The NCM Milano and NCM Milano+ have virtually identcal specs and fill that need. The NCM Moscow and Moscow+ also are quite close. I personally doubt we will see more Amego

I looked at the NCM website and I see what you mean , almost identical in every way except that the Amego had a 500 watt motor where the NCM is 250 watt .

I looked at the NCM website and I see what you mean , almost identical in every way except that the Amego had a 500 watt motor where the NCM is 250 watt .
I believe the North Amercan versions are 500 watt. They use the same motor and controller as the Amego Infinite's

I hear that the Amego Infinite brand has been discontinued , can anyone confirm this and why ?
The Amego Infinite was a very successful ebike for us and we have designed an new version of the bike. Production was held up due to parts shortages but the bike will be back and we are going to unveil it early 2023 once production begins.

The Amego Infinite was a very successful ebike for us and we have designed an new version of the bike. Production was held up due to parts shortages but the bike will be back and we are going to unveil it early 2023 once production begins.
I agree...mine has been great! Looking forward to the new version

Back