Bpm F1000 to buy or not to buy that is the ?

El_Binco

Region
USA
I have already ordered a eunorau fat-hd, tired of seeing the ship date get pushed back. Anyone recently received the bpm f1000, thoughts?

is this the bike you're talking about?

This one looks better.. Bafang Ultra
Yes, it does. I was going through the forums and saw about 3 to 4 people who were issues with chain popping of in 6th and 7th gear. Was wondering if that was fixed on this batch?

Yes, it does. I was going through the forums and saw about 3 to 4 people who were issues with chain popping of in 6th and 7th gear. Was wondering if that was fixed on this batch?
Also I ordered eunorau from electric bike pros, feedback and reviews seem good. Bpm has hardly anything, only one place to order as well. Wanted to hear from some people who have experience with them.

I was going to get the bpm f1000 in stock now, until I noticed people in here having trouble with the chain skipping and grinding in 6th and 7th gear. The bpm people were very responsive until I sent them a screenshot of the thread and asked them had they fixed the problem and what caused it? 0 contact after that. No thanks I'll save my money.

Back