RipCurrent logo

teskow

I have the black Rip Current with black factory lettering that is nearly impossible to see. Juiced has been promising to make some contrasting decals forever but haven't seen any from them yet.
It would be nice if someone could look at the bike and see the brand name so I don't have to constantly explain that it is not a generic bike. It is a Juiced Bike.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Personally I like the subtle branding on my black RCS2, and on other bikes I remove as much branding as possible. The thought being it might be a bit of a theft deterrent if a would-be thief does not know what it is they are attempting to steal. Along the lines I have seen other take by putting a bunch of ugly tape on their bike to make it look less desirable. Also, no company is paying me to advertise for them.

I have the black Rip Current with black factory lettering that is nearly impossible to see. Juiced has been promising to make some contrasting decals forever but haven't seen any from them yet.
It would be nice if someone could look at the bike and see the brand name so I don't have to constantly explain that it is not a generic bike. It is a Juiced Bike.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Back