Lpinions on new aventon aventure vs r750

Jbiker1

Region
USA
Some concerns on r750 on hills, I saw the new Aventon Aventure. Any opinions? This is a M2s forum and the Aventon is a brand new bike, same motor but higher peak voltage onAventura. The new bike has no track record yet.
Any heavy riders with issues with r750 on hills?

I've only had my Aventure for a couple days, but it has handled hills with ease. Hills that I used to walk up with my old bike were easy in PAS 1-3, and the Aventure flies by any hill I've tried on PAS 4-5 with virtually no effort. It's almost like cheating at the higher power levels.

I've only had my Aventure for a couple days, but it has handled hills with ease. Hills that I used to walk up with my old bike were easy in PAS 1-3, and the Aventure flies by any hill I've tried on PAS 4-5 with virtually no effort. It's almost like cheating at the higher power levels.

I will note I've only used my Aventure on pavement when going uphill so far. There are several YouTube videos from true mountain bikers who seemed to have no problem with hills at PAS 2 and above.

Back