Adjusting Suspension Seat post?

Comfortably Numb

I just picked up my new Cube with what I believe is the RFR suspension seat post.
I wanted to set it up softer than it came.
There is a plug at the bottom of the post which uses an metric allen key. Turning it either way does not seem to make any difference at all. Could this just be a plug that needs to be removed to get to the adjuster? I am not wild about removing it completely.
My understanding is Cube has two seat posts with a different elastomer in each of them and it can be adjusted. Am I missing something? My weight fits right in the range of elastomers offered in both Cube suspension seat posts. CN

I just picked up my new Cube with what I believe is the RFR suspension seat post.
I wanted to set it up softer than it came.
There is a plug at the bottom of the post which uses an metric allen key. Turning it either way does not seem to make any difference at all. Could this just be a plug that needs to be removed to get to the adjuster? I am not wild about removing it completely.
My understanding is Cube has two seat posts with a different elastomer in each of them and it can be adjusted. Am I missing something? My weight fits right in the range of elastomers offered in both Cube suspension seat posts. CN
I have the same post and it is too firm so I was wondering how to adjust it and also looking at other suspension posts. Did you ever find out how to adjust it?

I have the same post and it is too firm so I was wondering how to adjust it and also looking at other suspension posts. Did you ever find out how to adjust it?
I adjusted it as soft as it would go and it was still too stiff for my liking. You pull the post and use an allen key to compress or decompress the spring inside.
I replaced it with a Redshift suspension post. CN

Back