Suspension seat post for C380

Just wanted to also add that sometimes you get used to it over time.

I adjusted my C380 stem for the most upright position (90-100% of weight on butt). The first two rides my butt was completely numb after 20 miles. Two days after that I did 50 miles and everything was great, and has been since.

As Stefan said your tires are also super inflated.

Just wanted to also add that sometimes you get used to it over time.

I adjusted my C380 stem for the most upright position (90-100% of weight on butt). The first two rides my butt was completely numb after 20 miles. Two days after that I did 50 miles and everything was great, and has been since.

As Stefan said your tires are also super inflated.
Now that’s something I’ve not thought of but will for sure experiment with. Much appreciated. What do you run your tire pressure at?

Rene Herse Tire Pressure Calculator suggests the following figures for your wheels and the total weight:

Soft: 31 psi
Firm: 38 psi.

As the rating of your tires starts at 35 psi I think the 40 psi is the maximum inflation you need!

Rene Herse Tire Pressure Calculator suggests the following figures for your wheels and the total weight:

Soft: 31 psi
Firm: 38 psi.

As the rating of your tires starts at 35 psi I think the 40 psi is the maximum inflation you need!
Will take that recommendation and test it out tomorrow.

Now that’s something I’ve not thought of but will for sure experiment with. Much appreciated. What do you run your tire pressure at?
When my wife got a flat tire I inflated hers to 40 PSI. Havent adjusted mine yet but I intend to lower the pressure.

I run my car tires 3 PSI low for the same reason.

Back