Help needed re Currie Electro DP18 Display - Raleigh IE Cadent / iZip3 - Dash Wiring Pin-out for the 5-pin connector?

XrYoshi

My 16 month 'old' Raleigh Cadent IE's LCD controller has decided to stop working, and the store I purchased it from are struggling to find a replacement - even though its not even 2 years old :( - when turned on, the display will come on as normal, though will not show the battery level (it is a fully charged battery, with a good fuse) and sometimes I can scroll through the Trip and Odo settings at least once and then it just locks whatever page it ends on. PAS and lights do not work.

So first I need to check the 5-pin connector to/from the LCD display. BUT after days of searching online, and calling local Raleigh / ebike stores I still can not find info to tell me how those 5-pin connector wires are designated.

Anyone?

20201003_144842.jpg
20201003_144855.jpg

I have a similar problem with my iE Retro. My battery registers a full charge, but the amps are not there. The shop hooked up a newer battery and the LCD screen still did not turn on. At this time there is a 4 week wait for the controller and battery. Even is I spend the $ 800 plus they can't guarantee it will fix the problem. Did your shop come up with a fix?

hi, i am in the same situation. However my controller and everything is working, but my LCD screen is cracked and I would just want to replace teh LCD screen if possible and at most replace the LCD unit with the same wirings intact. Can anybody out there have parts to salvage or cannibalize? Thanks.

Back