DJ super bike

Should be a lot of fun. Mini-bike or moped style e-bikes are certainly the rage, with many manufacturers jumping into the pool right now.

We've got a Juiced Bikes HyperScorpion on pre-order for my wife. Can't wait until the July, or August, or ... ship date comes.

Should be a lot of fun. Mini-bike or moped style e-bikes are certainly the rage, with many manufacturers jumping into the pool right now.

We've got a Juiced Bikes HyperScorpion on pre-order for my wife. Can't wait until the July, or August, or ... ship date comes.

I looked at it all but since this is a semi new thing for me ( had a izip about 10 years ago with a lead acid battery and a chain driven currie motor from Walmart...Fun but just meh in the end) ....( Just couldn't put out the dough for something i may not use much..I felt like this one was more than fair at the price. Lets hope for the best

I halve the mountain bike and really enjoy it. DJ Bikes (Daniel Yang, pres, & CEO) is very responsive. My bike came with a scratch from being stored upside down at sometime during its trip from China to me. Daniel immediately sent me perfectly matching touch-up paint. The Tektro brake disks developed rust on the spokes (yes, they are 410 stainless steel, are magnetic and subject to surface rust.). Daniel express mailed me a new set from China. Took 5 days. My bike can do 24 mph after resetting the computer. Yours should be faster!

Enjoy it!

Back in June I bought a DJ Super Bike Step-Thru with a 750w hub motor, cadence sensing, a throttle, custom made cushion saddle, Samsung battery, suspension fork, 7-speed gears and Tektro mechanical disc brakes - https://dj-ebikes.com/collections/s...step-thru-750w-us-only?variant=31581240459318 . I have over 1,000 miles on it. Overall it's been a good investment at $1,449 as a first e-bike for the type of riding I do (local streets and gravel trails). It’s well-constructed and attractive, was a cinch to assemble, is relatively easy to maintain, and overall a really good value. It’s fun to ride and I’m pleased with my purchase.

I've already purchased my second bike, a DŌSt Drop with much better, upgraded components - a 750w mid-drive Bafang motor, throttle, gear sensor, color display, nicer lights, better fenders, taller tires, a rack, 9-speed gears, hydraulic disc brakes, and a dual battery system - https://dostbikes.com/product/drop/ that should arrive in November. I plan on keeping both bikes.

Last edited:
Unlike others, DJ bikes has product in stock, and ready to ship.

They have beefed up their customer service portion of the business, and changed shippers as Amazon logistics, who previously handled shipping (and did it quite well), will no longer do third party shipping for products requiring two people to handle. This info was noted in recent on-line blog postings.

My pre-Covid mountain bike arrived in 5 days (via Amazon logistics) and I was informed by one of the new customer service reps that a purchaser can expect the same time for CONUS deliveries. “If the bike is listed on the web site, it’s in stock and ready for delivery.” But I would check first as their web site probably lags actual inventory by a bit, given the current demand situation.

Back