Lectric XP Storage / Travel Bag

nedc

Has anyone tried fitting an XP into zippered bag made for folding bikes like this from Amazon? I don't need something for shipping or airline travel but just to keep the folded bike clean when it is on a hitch mounted rack or in the bed of my truck. The XP seems a bit bulkier than non-e folding bikes these bags seem to be pitched for. Thanks!...ned.

There was a gentleman on YouTube who made a carry tote for a folded lectric xp bike. He purchased a large hard plastic tote with a yellow lid from Home Depot. With the lid on the tote, he took a jigsaw and cut a large hole on the lid. Only a small perimiter was left around the edge of lid. Then he sat the lectic xp inside the tote, through the hole lid. The tote then sits in your vehicle. eatch the YouTube video. It works well.

There was a gentleman on YouTube who made a carry tote for a folded lectric xp bike. He purchased a large hard plastic tote with a yellow lid from Home Depot. With the lid on the tote, he took a jigsaw and cut a large hole on the lid. Only a small perimiter was left around the edge of lid. Then he sat the lectic xp inside the tote, through the hole lid. The tote then sits in your vehicle. eatch the YouTube video. It works well.
I have one of these totes but they are not from Home Depot, only Lowes sells a tote large enough to fit our bikes.

This bag (sold under various brands at Amazon) fits the Lectric XP 3.0

In general I'll say a carry bag has increased my enjoyment of the Lectric. It makes it much easier to move it around and move it in and out of the trunk of my car, which makes me take it with more often.

Back