2021 Turbo Creo SL Carbon EVO Headset Bearings

Brew

Greetings, I starting getting a pretty good creak from the headset area and also noticed the handle bars didn't turn so smooth.
I let a little pressure off of the two setscrews on the headset collar which seemed to help the turing however the creaking was still there.
So I pulled the headset apart and found the outside surfaces of the bearings were rusty and there was a bit of dirt on them, the fork tube and future shock tube. Cleaned everything up, greased it up, put it back together and adjusted it.
Works fine now with no creaking however I would like to have a spare set of bearings on hand just in case.
Anyone no of a source were these can be purchased?

Greetings, I starting getting a pretty good creak from the headset area and also noticed the handle bars didn't turn so smooth.
I let a little pressure off of the two setscrews on the headset collar which seemed to help the turing however the creaking was still there.
So I pulled the headset apart and found the outside surfaces of the bearings were rusty and there was a bit of dirt on them, the fork tube and future shock tube. Cleaned everything up, greased it up, put it back together and adjusted it.
Works fine now with no creaking however I would like to have a spare set of bearings on hand just in case.
Anyone no of a source were these can be purchased?
How about here?

Back