2021 Crosscore?

like2lean

Hello! We've decided on a couple new bikes and are about to pull the trigger but was wondering if it might be better to wait for the new 2021 models to come out. Have they been the same so far up till now or do they tweak things every year like cars? I can't find any info on if there are to be changes/improvements over 2020 or when they even hit the stores.

Hello! We've decided on a couple new bikes and are about to pull the trigger but was wondering if it might be better to wait for the new 2021 models to come out. Have they been the same so far up till now or do they tweak things every year like cars? I can't find any info on if there are to be changes/improvements over 2020 or when they even hit the stores.
I just picked up a 2020 cross core. According to the owner of the store I purchased, the only difference will be the colors.

Attachments

• PXL_20201110_165522554.jpg
    PXL_20201110_165522554.jpg
    503.2 KB · Views: 399
Well we really wanted the Crossconnect, ended up getting it for a SMOKING deal in the midwest, They have more, PM me if interested.
Congrats on the new bikes. What color were you able to get? My store only had blue and red for the cross connects, I wanted grey or white..

She originally wanted the white, but they only has the S in red, it looks great! I didn't get one yet, I may just convert my Giant MTB.

I am going to stick with the cross core for a year or so, and then look again at the Cervante. But at that price point, there is a lot of food choices out there. It is mind boggling the amount of different bikes available...I just wanted a well known name for my first one..

I am going to stick with the cross core for a year or so, and then look again at the Cervante. But at that price point, there is a lot of food choices out there. It is mind boggling the amount of different bikes available...I just wanted a well known name for my first one..
How's the CrossCore working out ?

The 2021 motors have come out. Not sure when the new ST will be put into the bikes though

Back