2020 Riese & Muller Delite GT Vario - Final Price!

Guitarick

Region
Canada
*NEW AND FINAL PRICE.....GREAT DEAL* Incredible value on a like new dark grey Riese and Muller dual suspension Delite GT Vario. Bike only has 400km in nothing but nice weather. It's based around the Bosch Performance Line CX motor and includes TWO Bosch batteries with custom R&M covers. An almost maintenance free drive train with an Enviolo NuVinci continuously variable transmission with Gates carbon belt drive ensures you can just get on the bike and ride. Front (high and low beam) and rear light with brake light, both the light duty and heavy duty pannier racks are installed, smart phone hub, Suntour front and rear suspension, and Abus Bordo 6000 folding alarm lock keyed to bike batteries. I bought the bike new from Citrus Cycles in Ladysmith on Vancouver Island but then realized what I really needed was a cargo bike. So the bike has seen almost no riding in four years...it's in fantastic shape. Bike is 51cm which would be considered a large model (I ride large mountain bikes). With the upgrades and extra battery I paid well over $11,000 for the bike so this is a smoking deal, but I'm, obviously, not riding it so probably time to go. Due to the size and weight of the bike (it is German after all and will last a lifetime) only local pickup for this one which is on Vancouver Island, BC. Asking $4,750CDN obo.
IMG_5524.jpg
IMG_5525.jpg
IMG_5526.jpg
IMG_5527.jpg
IMG_5528.jpg
IMG_5529.jpg
IMG_5530.PNG
IMG_5531.jpg

Last edited:
Back