2019 Full Seven LT 3.0

Johnitahoe

I have rubbing noise coming from my disc brakes. The sounds comes and goes. Had a friend look at it and noticed a lot of play left to right in the rear wheel. Checked and it is correctly tighten, but noise comes and goes. We believe I might be because of the rear suspension movement. Thought? John

If the suspension is loose the brakes would not rub. If the wheel bearing is loose the brake will rub. Check again.

I have something similar... but very minor on my back wheel. There is some slop. It's not the frame. I tightened up the hub on the pressed in bearings....so there isn't any play. (people say don't d that). When I put the wheel back on there was play. WTF? Then I packed the thru axle with grease before putting it thru the hub (only place I could find any play) and put it on fairly tight.... no play for a while. Didn't make sense.

I did notice that the solid axle has a taper towards the middle of it. Not sure if they were try to save some weight. I wonder if a replacement axle without any taper would help?

Back