2016 Raleigh Misceo ie For $750

NDB

Hey guys!

I am selling my 2016 Raleigh Misceo ie for $750. The bike was bought from the eBicycle Store in Greenville, SC. They had used it as a "demo bike" and would lend it out to people who needed the bike while theirs was getting worked on. When I bought it, they said it had been ridden less than 200 miles, total and they had repeatedly performed routine maintenance on the bike. I bought it in August as a daily commuter, but I have found that I would rather move to a Class 2 or Class 3 ebike, as opposed to a Class 1 (this bike). I ride it about 12 miles/day, about 3 days/week, depending on the weather. If I had to guess, I would say I have probably put about 300 miles on the bike since owning it. The bike has never been left outside, it is either in my office, my car, or my house. The eBicycle store added a Topeak rack (Explorer TX Quicktrack), a Topeak trunkbag that fits the rack (MTX Trunkbag EX), and it has an Abus lock that is bolted to the bike, with a chain that can be wrapped around the bike (and a pole, rack, etc..) and inserted into the Abus lock.

If you have any questions about the technical specs of the bike, I will just link Court's review of the bike below:
https://electricbikereview.com/raleigh/misceo-ie/

If you are interested, reply to this and we can discuss the best way to communicate! Thank you!

-Nick

Attachments

• 20181220_114324.jpg
    20181220_114324.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 607
  • 20181220_114331.jpg
    20181220_114331.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 562
  • 20181220_114348.jpg
    20181220_114348.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 521
  • 20181220_114354.jpg
    20181220_114354.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 571
  • 20181220_114400.jpg
    20181220_114400.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 511
  • 20181220_114438 (1).jpg
    20181220_114438 (1).jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 670
What size is the bike? I think that this comes in multiple sizes. Also, how does it do with the hills in Greenville? I live near Atlanta and am looking for something to help with the hills.

What size is the bike? I think that this comes in multiple sizes. Also, how does it do with the hills in Greenville? I live near Atlanta and am looking for something to help with the hills.

This is the "Medium" size. For reference, I'm 5'9", 175lbs and it fits very comfortably to me. It does well on hills! It has an "Eco" Mode, a "Normal" mode, and a "High" mode. In Normal or High, it will take you up hills pretty effortlessly, but because it is a Class 1, you still have to peddle to achieve that. On flat roads, I easily can hit 20+ mph with basically just turning the peddles over. It also can change gears automatically if you set it to "Auto" or you can leave it in "Manual."

Let me know if you're ever up this way or have any additional questions! I actually live in Clemson, so maybe even a little closer!

Hmm... I would be very interested but I think that it is going to be too small. I am 6'3" and around 215 lbs. Thanks for the quick response.

Hmm... I would be very interested but I think that it is going to be too small. I am 6'3" and around 215 lbs. Thanks for the quick response.

No worries! If you are ever in the area and want to check it out, just let me know. There's a good chance you are right though, you would probably need the Large. I will say the Medium is a little big on me, but not much, and still really comfortable, so it would likely be small for you. Good luck with your search and feel free to check this out sometime if you ever want!

Thanks,
Nick

Hey guys!

I am selling my 2016 Raleigh Misceo ie for $750. The bike was bought from the eBicycle Store in Greenville, SC. They had used it as a "demo bike" and would lend it out to people who needed the bike while theirs was getting worked on. When I bought it, they said it had been ridden less than 200 miles, total and they had repeatedly performed routine maintenance on the bike. I bought it in August as a daily commuter, but I have found that I would rather move to a Class 2 or Class 3 ebike, as opposed to a Class 1 (this bike). I ride it about 12 miles/day, about 3 days/week, depending on the weather. If I had to guess, I would say I have probably put about 300 miles on the bike since owning it. The bike has never been left outside, it is either in my office, my car, or my house. The eBicycle store added a Topeak rack (Explorer TX Quicktrack), a Topeak trunkbag that fits the rack (MTX Trunkbag EX), and it has an Abus lock that is bolted to the bike, with a chain that can be wrapped around the bike (and a pole, rack, etc..) and inserted into the Abus lock.

If you have any questions about the technical specs of the bike, I will just link Court's review of the bike below:
https://electricbikereview.com/raleigh/misceo-ie/

If you are interested, reply to this and we can discuss the best way to communicate! Thank you!

-Nick

I don't need it & it's far away but I'd say that's a bargain if you're close enuff to test ride, That's a good price if it's okay.
It's light enuff to ride without power, though I'd step down to a 36T if I planned to ride that way. I have a 26" unpowered
version of this bike. It's light & very agile. I put a gas belt drive on it, boocoo range. got a 42/34/24 in front, 34/11 fw., 8 spd
rides great, sometimes I even start the motor.:cool:

Attachments

• 005 (4).JPG
    005 (4).JPG
    147.1 KB · Views: 455
Back