2015/2016 bikes - GPS Tracker, Bluetooth Module and the Premium App

Looks like easy motion is stepping up their game! I'm almost 100% sold n the evo 27.5, but waiting to see the complete 2016 line up. They have some interesting looking hybrid bikes. But my commute is only about 10 miles round trip so I think I can get buy with a hard tail mtn bike.

Looks like easy motion is stepping up their game! I'm almost 100% sold n the evo 27.5, but waiting to see the complete 2016 line up. They have some interesting looking hybrid bikes. But my commute is only about 10 miles round trip so I think I can get buy with a hard tail mtn bike.
Just think...if you wait till next year you can see what the 2017 lineup offers...;)

BH is really stepping up! Having the ability to lower assist below the current 30% should aid in getting better range and provide more natural acceleration.

I thought the coolest was feature was the ability to set your heart rate and e-assist won't kick in until you reach that BPM.
Also, the ability to tune the assist based on topography: http://www.crazylennysebikes.com

I'm interested in seeing how easily/quickly one can change assist level on the fly as that's what I do constantly based on my perceived effort in pedaling. I'll start in Eco & immediately move the assist to Standard then perhaps move it up to Sport or back down depending.

Back