Elf Owner

Hey @rlamb007! Thanks for the update, I'm curious how the ELF has been working for you recently? Do you live in Colorado and have you taken it onto the snow at all?! I really enjoyed test riding these, it's a cool vehicle and I'd love to hear your thoughts now that you've had it for a while :D

ps. if you have any awesome pictures, I'd love to see the ELF climbing a mountain or plowing snow ;)

Hey @rlamb007! Thanks for the update, I'm curious how the ELF has been working for you recently? Do you live in Colorado and have you taken it onto the snow at all?! I really enjoyed test riding these, it's a cool vehicle and I'd love to hear your thoughts now that you've had it for a while :D

ps. if you have any awesome pictures, I'd love to see the ELF climbing a mountain or plowing snow ;)

I haven't taken possession on the elf yet. OT says it will be around the end of February before it is delivered. I live in KY, so it will still be pretty cold around then. However, I will definitely post comments and pictures when we finally get the Elf. I have about a 5 mile commute to work, on fairly calm safe roads. (small town) We will see how it goes.

Looks like a pretty comfortable set-up, like a recumbent tadpole design with a nifty weather wrap. And the solar panel is a nice touch. Looking forward to hearing more from you about the ELF once it arrives! Also curious about whether the battery unit is a removable one or only on board charging.

I haven't taken possession on the elf yet. OT says it will be around the end of February before it is delivered. I live in KY, so it will still be pretty cold around then. However, I will definitely post comments and pictures when we finally get the Elf. I have about a 5 mile commute to work, on fairly calm safe roads. (small town) We will see how it goes.
What happened? No report from you.

There are lots of ELF videos on Youtube now, including some of it on snow and ice.

Looks like a pretty comfortable set-up, like a recumbent tadpole design with a nifty weather wrap. And the solar panel is a nice touch. Looking forward to hearing more from you about the ELF once it arrives! Also curious about whether the battery unit is a removable one or only on board charging.
The battery is easily removable but it charges aboard when the sun is shining. A 120 volt charger is included with the vehicle.

Nice Gordon; please share if you're an Elf dealer. I know there are others who would want to contact you for more info.

Back