Yuba Bread Basket

I mounted a front basket on the Radwagon for Sweet Pea to ride in. I used the same mounting holes that a Yuba would use however designed the brackets a bit forward and up to keep the headlight in the same location. It is a smaller basket than the Yuba but fits Sweet Pea fine. She is strapped in for safety sake but never tries to stand. She loves to ride.
Rad Rider.jpg

It seems there are two versions of the Yuba breadbasket. Does anyone know if it is the older or newer version of the breadbasket that fits on the Radwagon?

It's all no name. The seat is from Blackburn. The suspension post is an X-Lo7. The bag is from Disco Man and is actually supposed to be attached to the stem. The phone holder has no name on it but it attached by removing the stem cap and replacing with one that attaches to it. It is awesome. puts the phone right where you can reach and see it easily. The bottle holder is Planet Bike. It all works well and was less than $100 total on Amazon.
Thanks for sharing. I am VERY interested in the front frame mount basket!!! Like you I have the previous model Radwagon. Please share the source with us! Thanks in advance.

I checked today and it looks like the Yuba Bread Basket (large front basket) will fit on the Radwagon. The caveats are that you have to remove the front light, and you may have to do some cable management to keep them out of the way of the basket. I haven't installed the basket yet, but I am strongly considering it. There are pre-drilled holes on the Radwagon frame ready to accept the Bread Basket. Does anyone know if Rad is planning to produce their own front basket?
Thanks again. I saw the term bread basket and I assumed they made "wicker" type items. I'll check their website.

Back