Xmas surprise for the Mrs.

Jrad13

Region
USA
Two schools of thought.

My wife's current ride is a traditional cruiser.. 32" seat height. She's 5'3"

First searches led me to either the aventon aventure 2 OR level 2. The smaller frame size.

Now Backpedaling. Nervous about too much possibly in stretch or weight on bars when riding vs upright.???

Started looking at 20" tire bikes on suggestion and not considering couple of those including the magicycle ocelot pro.

I do like the idea of the torque over cadence mechanism! But wouldn't be deal break I suppose. Was thinking aventure over level for the 750w on hill climbs!

Any and all thoughts, experiences welcome.

Die a treat ride on some be prefect but nothing that close to me in Delaware... Want to but in de to save taxes or online. Plus rent to be a surprise!

Thanks in advance!

Do you have a Pedego dealer nearby? You can rent a ebike and/or go on guided rides with their group. Test the waters as much as possible WITH the wife. A surprise purchase ebike can go both ways. Pedego is a great way to test ride without any pressure to purchase, and they have everything from 20" and up.

Do you have a Pedego dealer nearby? You can rent a ebike and/or go on guided rides with their group. Test the waters as much as possible WITH the wife. A surprise purchase ebike can go both ways. Pedego is a great way to test ride without any pressure to purchase, and they have everything from 20" and up.
I think their is a pedego about 60 miles south... I might check them out... I've landed on the aventon pace 500.3 st now I think.. It didn't write have to cool factor of the day tire out the 750w but have had two long exchanges with owners now offline and convinced this is the best option for her... I think.. Lol.. But now I'll be search for a deal.. So might be on hold till black Friday... Tbd.. Thanks again!! As for my ebike that'll have to wait for a bit and I'll be on my road bike until then... The Mrs is my priority and the budget won't support two at once😊

Back