Wyoming biking observations

wings02

We are in Jackson Hole Wyoming visiting with my daughter and her family. Talk about an amazing biking community! You see everything from mountain bikes going down bike trails on 2,300 foot ski trails to elderly couples riding an array different bikes all over the place. Wyoming has amazing trails with mountain views that are breathtaking. The common denominator these people share is a passion for a sport that checks off many boxes in their daily lives. I am encouraged to see a good number of electric bikes adding to the mix. My main reason for ordering electric bikes for myself and my wife was to take casual rides in our South Florida neighborhood. After seeing the joy and fulfillment the bike riders get here in Wyoming, I might have to rethink our biking boundaries.
DA67329A-1746-4CD6-AE84-84EB5AFD5C0C.jpeg
0A8B60BB-2207-4411-9305-75A4A5F786EE.jpeg
EB2B0D81-2AD4-430C-84D0-85A8B7D19D42.jpeg

Jackson Hole is a great place for just about any outdoor activity, but as a Floridian keep in mind that they have to bike as much as they can during the summer, there's not going to be much biking there in the winter. Skiing and Snowmobiling yes, biking not so much. :)

Back