will this controller fit my bike/scooter

EmilSolheim

hi so i recenlty bought this controller https://www.aliexpress.com/item/400...68#1000022185#1000066059#0_668#3468#15618#935

I wanted to buy this controller as my old cheap controller, would make loud vibration during acceleration, because of bad hall connections.

I got 3 question:
1Will this controller find the right hall combination by itself???? it says" Do not need to match the motor phase, can be intelligent self-learning recognition."

2It says it can drive sine motor, square motor, no hall motor, will it automaticly find the motor i have ? i would prefer to use sine wave

3 It says suitable for 2-wheeled electric vehicles with a maximum power of less than 1,000W. Wil this controller even work for my 1 motor scooter ??

Any answers are appreciated

Kind of late reply here but I've been facing a lot of incompatibility issues with the controllers and motors.. I would recommend that you get the controller and the motor and the throttle display all from the same seller and chat with them on the chat before you go buying. It's been taking me 8- 9 months trying to fix my scooter and now getting things fixed/ironed out.

Back