Linkbest SPL-01 - cheaper alternative for Supernova M99 ?

Wald

I was looking for a better front light for my ebike and found the "Linkbest SPL-01" on aliexpress and the same light from sate-lite.
It looks very interesting because it has the same features like the super expensive "Supernova M99 Pro" but only for 99$/ 85€.

Does someone have more infos about that light? Or even own one and could tell something about it, especially about the light pattern?

I was looking for a better front light for my ebike and found the "Linkbest SPL-01" on aliexpress and the same light from sate-lite.
It looks very interesting because it has the same features like the super expensive "Supernova M99 Pro" but only for 99$/ 85€.

Does someone have more infos about that light? Or even own one and could tell something about it, especially about the light pattern?

We have tested a few units of this. I also have 2+ years experience on the M99 Pro. So, I can actually compare.
  1. The amount of light this puts out is quite good. For the money, I think it is a great light.

2. The build quality is not in the same league as M99 Pro. Not even close. But it does come with daytime running lights, that is pretty cool.

3. The beam pattern is not as sharp as the M99 Pro. On low beam, it is something like 600 lumens but on high beam, it puts out more than 1000 lumens.
    I don't think it is 1800 lumens as they claim but really good for a light that costs 1/5th of M99 Pro.
I have a brand new one sitting on my shelf. Happy to ship you one for $95.

1599320706196.png

Thank you Ravi for your reply.

Do you have some pictures from the light pattern maybe?
And how does the switch work? Is it to switch between low beam and high beam only? Is the dlr always on?

Back