Why do I only get boost to 19 mph

Yes that's the problem I had good boost to 18 or 19 then it shuts off. That's why I got the dongle now I get all the boost I need

It's a digital device right? Shouldn't it be dead on? FS RX

I remembered you'd posted something about this issue! I just got my bulls estream evo fs3 27.5 with a brose motor and it does the same thing, assist to 19 but definitely cuts out before 20mph. Certainly not a deal breaker, but I'd like that extra mile! My haibike sduro Yamaha definitely gets to 20, and the easy motion bikes I've owned previously both pushed over 23 before cutout.

I remembered you'd posted something about this issue! I just got my bulls estream evo fs3 27.5 with a brose motor and it does the same thing, assist to 19 but definitely cuts out before 20mph. Certainly not a deal breaker, but I'd like that extra mile! My haibike sduro Yamaha definitely gets to 20, and the easy motion bikes I've owned previously both pushed over 23 before cutout.
Did you confirm speed with a bike computer or ap? Both of my bikes Stromer ST1 and Bulls Outlaw read over true speed...the ST1 reads about 1mph higher and the Oulaw about 2 mph higher than Strava/mapmyride/bike computer (on average - they all differ slightly)

Yes, 19.3 was my max speed on the ride with gps app! I'm taking it easy anyway, don't have a real needed for speed, just wanted to comment on it ☺

Back