Whiny time

I find mustard and pickles really are good on a Juicy Lucy. 🍔😈

There's a HUGE difference between disagreeing and debating and conversing with the delusional and/or purposely blind.
Me personally, (especially when I'm board) I prefer to insult them and watch them go off on a multi paragraph tirade to try and convince me that the total bullshit that they read on some obscure The REAL AMERICA website are facts.
If you can't Learn'm... Burn'm 🤣

There's a HUGE difference between disagreeing and debating and conversing with the delusional and/or purposely blind.
Me personally, (especially when I'm board) I prefer to insult them and watch them go off on a multi paragraph tirade to try and convince me that the total bullshit that they read on some obscure The REAL AMERICA website are facts.
So Mr. English/spelling nazi, a piece of your own. Board or bored? 🤣

I have to be careful with the off topic area as well. While it is fun to see some go off on a total rant using "facts" gathered from over active imaginations (theirs and/or others), trying to explain the truth when you get sucked in on one of these total fantasies can be frustrating. I can handle just so much nonsense and I have to leave.....

I find mustard and pickles really are good on a Juicy Lucy. 🍔😈
Little know fact. Living in an RV full time can make you think thoughts like that!

We couldn't do it. 6-8 weeks at a time, or maybe a little longer if we were having too much fun, was all we could take.
Enjoy!

So Mr. English/spelling nazi, a piece of your own. Board or bored? 🤣

I have to be careful with the off topic area as well. While it is fun to see some go off on a total rant using "facts" gathered from over active imaginations (theirs and/or others), trying to explain the truth when you get sucked in on one of these total fantasies can be frustrating. I can handle just so much nonsense and I have to leave.....
"Gimme a brake?" sorry its a freakrent one.:eek:

You totally went to CVS right ?

My bad. I see the subjects in off-topic discussions and make the mistake of posting them among the wingnuts. I lack self-control. Sad but apparently true. Solution? Ignore the entire section and never see the silly crap posted there or ruin eBike discussions by discovering just how far out there some of us on both sides of the aisle are...
Lets see what you do about this: You go around harassing people when they complain in the forum and yes, you talk s*it. You are part of the problem. This direct-to-consumer model favors the seller and leaves little to zero protection to consumers. This model claims to save money but it doesn't, it costs consumers more money and only benefits the seller, but you are aware of this. Example, consumers have to buy a product without trying it for size first. Once the product is received, the seller can do whatever they want with the buyer, even sever relationship and not honor warranties. Normally, one has resources except in this case, but you know this. Frustrated customers come here and vent and that's when you come in to deal the final blow by downplaying the buyer's issue and harassing the crap out of them until they shut up, as it has been stated on comments. This scheme is neither new or brilliant, it's unethical, popular amongst white-collar criminals and borders fraud. I got you figured out and you are really not that significant in the greater scheme of things. Expect me to pitch in my two cents every time you bully someone for seeking help. Also, I know you are powerless to do anything positive for a grieving customer and only knows how to manipulate facts or bully. You are a cancer amongst us that needs to be cut out. Reply all the s*it you want, I am not engaging you unless you are being malignant towards other members. I hate bullies and welcome the opportunity to educate you. Merry f*ck*** x-mass.

Hugs to you as well. I have ALWAYS been critical of the direct to consumer model. Posters are often warned but continue to think they’re getting a good deal. Get suckered in on a total bike price that’s about what a high grade battery would cost and then come here whimpering for not having done due diligence.
This model claims to save money but it doesn't
read back though my posts. I’ve said the same thing ad nauseum. I finally just STFU and let “there’s a sucker born every minute” take its course. Another whiny little twit. Show me a single post where you’ve helped anyone sort an issue. Just another one bike wonder expert… suckered into an overpriced copycat bike.

Last edited:
My bad. I see the subjects in off-topic discussions and make the mistake of posting them among the wingnuts. I lack self-control. Sad but apparently true. Solution? Ignore the entire section and never see the silly crap posted there or ruin eBike discussions by discovering just how far out there some of us on both sides of the aisle are...
Thanks for the warning - I get enough of that already in my daily trials and tribulations…

Back