Which ebike company seems to be staying in business

Spaceman

I have a Yukon Xm26 and want to buy another eBike in near future and want a good company that will be in business and has good parts replacement if needed.
Im on the west coast of florida. The Yukon has been a good bike for over 2 years but will be looking for something new soon with larger motor and battery.

As an owner of a cheap and cheerful Rad Power ebike I agree with Stefan. You already know you love ebikes and have experience with them. I purchased cheap and cheerful as a toe in the water experiment. While my Rad still works and fills my needs I'll buy something more premium when the time comes. Tern is always catching my eye. I wan't local support since I hate working on stuff nowadays.

Parts supply seems to be an issue with all ebikes these days. However, this too shall pass. I am not tracking the financial stability of ebike manufacturers, but I expect that we will eventually see a consolidation of the market as it matures. The larger companies will acquire the successful smaller companies and the less successful ones will go out of business. I am sure you will continue to be able to buy cheap Chinese junk on Amazon and Aliexpress under one brand name or another though.

As an owner of a cheap and cheerful Rad Power ebike I agree with Stefan. You already know you love ebikes and have experience with them. I purchased cheap and cheerful as a toe in the water experiment. While my Rad still works and fills my needs I'll buy something more premium when the time comes. Tern is always catching my eye. I wan't local support since I hate working on stuff nowadays.
Cheap and cheerful?😂
Thats a new category of buying reasons for me! Best of luck and what is your main decision category now? I mean besides premium.

I have a Yukon Xm26 and want to buy another eBike in near future and want a good company that will be in business and has good parts replacement if needed.
Im on the west coast of florida. The Yukon has been a good bike for over 2 years but will be looking for something new soon with larger motor and battery.
I'd look at anything that has a Bafang motor. They just released a new line up of motors and opened a massive manufacturing facility in Poland. Bafang will soon be the dominant player in the EU.

this year is going to weed out the big boys from the little ones when sales fall through the floor as everyone who bought bikes realize they actually take effort to ride and there was a reason they never owned one. :D

I’d look at anything that has a Bosch motor.😎
Yeah but the OP is probably used to the many advantages of having a throttle as with his current Yukon.
Bosch doesn't offer a throttle but Bafang does. Actually that new Polish factory will be the main fabricating facility for Bafang throttles and handle world wide distribution for them as well as motors for the EU

Yeah but the OP is probably used to the many advantages of having a throttle as with his current Yukon.
Bosch doesn't offer a throttle but Bafang does. Actually that new Polish factory will be the main fabricating facility for Bafang throttles and handle world wide distribution for them as well as motors for the EU
I didn’t see anything about a throttle.

I didn’t see anything about a throttle.
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Throttle never mentioned. See?

Back