Which Bikes Would You Like Reviewed? Opinions Needed!

I bought an e bike with fenders and found most hitch mounted carriers do not work with fenders. How about a review on several models of carriers since many of us will need one.

Really? And why would I want to do that? Please list reasons in detail so I may consider.
Volunteering is its own reward? Then again, so is sniping from the sidelines, apparently. :)

Seriously though, an EBR fan let Court review his Giant Stance E+ 2 2021 model, because it's just difficult to find new bikes in stock.

They might not have had a hands-on with the bike for months, if at all, if it weren't for the person offering up his own bike. I personally thought it was a pretty cool gesture.

As to videos that aren't reviews like Court and his Dad's RV , I think those could make nice comparisons The Three Best eBikes for ( RVers and Boaters )( hauling kids and groceries ), (downhill and single-track.) Etc.

TomD, I agree with you; I'll try to focus on noteworthy bikes that otherwise wouldn't see much coverage! No, EBR was not compensated for my reviews :)
I appreciate that concept, but for the sake of growing the site, we all need to remember that google search results won't rank this site if the popular bikes are not in the main content. I think many people stumble upon this site when searching for a "Rad Rover" or other recognizable name, and then stay for the rabbit hole of other good reviews and/or maybe the forums. What is valuable is the linking system on the home page that lets you watch or read the review, and then at the end see reviews for comparable bikes in that category. This can help folks immensely once they fall in love with a style, by pointing them towards those notable, but perhaps rarer alternatives that won't rank in their web search.

And if the core business is successful (lotsa hits and views), then there should always be time and money for rarer but valuable reviews. And maybe educational videos too - like 'how to choose an ebike for you', 'ownership and maintenance considerations', 'hub vs mid drive vs W.H.Y.', etc...

I think as an aspirational post-covid goal, maybe trading some of those long term review bikes for 'interview style' videos with reputable builders or sellers who explain some of those things. i.e. 'Here's a discussion between Ricky or Court with Ravi on how to maintain your battery for longest life', etc... Indirect advertising for those who participate, and those videos should rank well for the search engines.

I like when the TFLcar channel on youtube compares two different makes of car for range, offroad climbing, and drag race (0-60mph and quarter mile).

I would like to see similar ebike reviews pitting Watt Wagons (CrossTour dual battery) against Biktrix (Juggernaut Duo).

Another good comparison would be Ariel Grizzly versus Juiced HyperScrambler 2 versus Rize Blade 2 versus Biktrix Moto.

Last edited:
Let's see.......Harley Series 1........Fuell.......Watt Wagons......... Ever since Sam at Fullerton retired to Asia, with him went the Haibike lineup as well as other interesting bikes that Sam stocked. That gentleman is really missed. The same can be said about Chris and Propel. Not sure what, if anything happened there.

When can we expect a review of any Yamaha, in particular, the year and a half old Moro?

Enough of the 1400 dollar junk for a while.....

I don't think the biktrix ultra duo has been reviewed. Or the Beast/bikonit md1000? Another voice for Wattwagon here or Luna x1. I also agree with earlier posts that more details about the electronics would be nice.
Yeah don't hold your breath for a Luna review. They don't get along with EBR

The Frey Beast! A Bafang Ultra a 60v/24ah battery and a new Frey in house controller!
1627400734913.png

Priority Current! $3300 middrive with Carbon Belt!
1627489926529.png

Last edited:
Evelo Dash. I know it's a new bike but there isn't a single review out there for a good rep, pretty light (under 50 pounds) foldable that's mid drive, carbon belt and QUALITY made. They also offer 21 day returns no questions asked so you'd think more reviewers would take the risk since they can just return it after the review.

If you're still taking requests for reviews, I'd love to see one on the new Frey AM1000 v6.

Especially comparing it to the AM1000 v5, the QuietKat Jeep, the Bakcou Storm, & other bikes sharing some similar elements.

Basically an m620 roundup, please!

Seriously though, an EBR fan let Court review his Giant Stance E+ 2 2021 model, because it's just difficult to find new bikes in stock.

They might not have had a hands-on with the bike for months, if at all, if it weren't for the person offering up his own bike.
Very good point.

Speaking of which, if any reputable reviewers around Denver haven't gotten to ride a Frey AM1000 v5 yet, feel free to contact me.

If you're still taking requests for reviews, I'd love to see one on the new Frey AM1000 v6.

Especially comparing it to the AM1000 v5, the QuietKat Jeep, the Bakcou Storm, & other bikes sharing some similar elements.

Basically an m620 roundup, please!

Nope, last heard he was laid off. Virtual reviews without hands on to challenge reviewer pre-conceptions didn't seem to be a good mix, and I think EBR realized the format just can't substitute for a real review.

Nope, last heard he was laid off. Virtual reviews without hands on to challenge reviewer pre-conceptions didn't seem to be a good mix, and I think EBR realized the format just can't substitute for a real review.
I mean, yeah they should at least ride something they're reviewing!

I am super tired of people posting raw ride footage with no analysis though.

A few shots to show they did a thing, & then a detailed discussion of how two similar ebikes handled that thing differently, would be more than I get out of most user videos or "professional" reviews...

A "review" based only on the parts list might as well skip the reviews entirely, & just show parts lists side by side.

Hard to get otherwise-identical apples-to-apples comparison tests, for ebikes.

I hope someone is able to start doing more side by side empirical testing, soon.

Obviously that requires time, budget, & equipment; but the industry is growing rapidly, with lots of consumers spending outrageous sums, so I believe there's a market for it, if the sponsorship\patronage can be arranged.

Back