Which App(s) do you use and why? Mission Control App, Specialized App, Ride App.

Of the above, I use only the Mission Control app, and I use that only for the tuning function. In reality, I haven’t tuned with Mission Control in quite some time, as it’s set where I like it. I did download the new Specialized app to check it out, but I won’t likely be using it.

While riding, I use the BLEvo app, as it allows me to further tune the assist on my Creo in 10% increments, using the Road Remote buttons (it’s not a Mastermind bike).

Mission Control App, Specialized App, Ride App. Which ones do you use and why?
Am new to Specialized with Turbo Vado 5.0 SL. Am confused by the potential utility of the 3 apps you have listed. For reasons beyond me I can't even log into the Mission Control app, other 2 downloaded and linked up without a hitch. Would greatly appreciate any overview on the various apps.

Am new to Specialized with Turbo Vado 5.0 SL. Am confused by the potential utility of the 3 apps you have listed. For reasons beyond me I can't even log into the Mission Control app, other 2 downloaded and linked up without a hitch. Would greatly appreciate any overview on the various apps.
You should do anything possible to log onto MC as this app contains the ultimate capability to configure your Vado SL. Ride is an old app that can interface to MC FIT files for ride analysis. Specialized app is a half-baked product to eventually replace both the Ride and the MC.

Back