Which 2 to buy?

debbeut

Hi! I'm thinking about getting 2 bikes, either 2 Espin Flows or one Sport and One Flow.
I have folding bikes by Rize, but these will be for our vacation home and I wondered if we did want to transport them in a car (not SUV), is it easy to take the wheel off? If so, how would they fit in a hatchback (like Prius)?
ALso, if I am the one riding one of them (I am 5'1") and my husband or sons or friends would ride the other (various heights), do you think I should get one of each? It seems the handlebar design is straight on the Sport and curved on the Flow - is one more comfortable? would consider getting another Rize, but the only ones that would really fit me, other than the City which is more expensive than these, are fat tire bikes which I don't really want.
Also, how are these for riding on dirt paths?
Thanks!

I would consider getting 2 of the same bike so that you can interchange batteries if needed.

As for dirt paths, not too sure as the Espin Sport and Flow seem more like paved surface bikes and their tires are not puncture protected.

I would just get 2 Flows ...I don't think you'd have any regrets. Maybe one of each color. Not having cross bar offers more advantages.

The Flow gives a more upright riding position and is easier to mount and dismount. The Sport gives a more athletic riding position and has a stiffer frame, better for aggressive riding.

Back