Where to test ebikes?

I can’t find a shop in the DC area that has any selection of ebikes to test ride. Any suggestions?

Pedego Alexandria, in Alexandria VA (Pedego store/dealer) and DC Insider Tours (Pedego dealer).
Screen Shot 2018-08-02 at 8.43.17 PM.png

When I shopped for my ebike, I did a lot of looking online. I narrowed the search down to a few models and visited shops that specialized in those brands. It pays to call ahead to see if the shop has that model in stock and if it is available for a test ride. Due to my rural location, there was a lot of driving involved but worth it in the end.

When I shopped for my ebike, I did a lot of looking online. I narrowed the search down to a few models and visited shops that specialized in those brands. It pays to call ahead to see if the shop has that model in stock and if it is available for a test ride. Due to my rural location, there was a lot of driving involved but worth it in the end.
Thank you very much, I called many places and found someone who would work with me

@rmfloyd0224 have you tried Spokes, Etc. stores? There's one in Alexandria, right off the Shirlington 395 interchange. I test rode several there in February - Trek, Specialized, and one or two other brands. They only have mid-drive bikes if I recall, but had several makes & models.

Back