Where is the serial number on the Rockstar?

I'm not sure about the Rockstar but I have the Fold XS and my serial number is under the crank shafts on the round piece of the frame where the pedals are, flip the bike upside down

Received my bike yesterday. The dropper post will not stay up.
Pull up your seatpost after loosening the seat clamp bolt and check if your cable housing is in the proper place. You will probably have to loosen the dropper lever and slide it to the inside of the bar to get the slack you will need. I had the same problem on my new bike albeit a different brand but droppers with internal routing are pretty universal.

Pull up your seatpost after loosening the seat clamp bolt and check if your cable housing is in the proper place. You will probably have to loosen the dropper lever and slide it to the inside of the bar to get the slack you will need. I had the same problem on my new bike albeit a different brand but droppers with internal routing are pretty universal.
I fixed it by cutting the cable housing a little bit. Thanks for your reply.

Reactions: JRA
Anyone know where the serial number is on the rockstar?
Even Sondors customer service was clueless on the S/N location of my MadMods. They kept insisting it was under the BB. It is not! It was on the brace welded to the seat tube & chain stays. Good luck but don't bother with customer service.

Back