Where is that elusive folding bike?

I had a "Lectric XP" folder behind the seat on my Nissan Frontier Xcab, wasn't really that hard to put it there,have you looked at the "XP" version 2.0? If I could ride one of those things I would have one.
Hi, thanks for your suggestion. My brother actually owns a couple of XP’s 2.0. I find it too big for my needs and it doesn’t fold that small especially with the 3” tires. For the price you can’t beat it if that’s the type of bike you’re looking for.

Maineiac, here is some info on Flyer ebikes. Has mid drive with belt drive and a suspension seat post. Coming in 2022.
This is the Upstreet2. A folder. No suspension front fork but keep in mind a front fork will add lots of bulk and weight to a folder.

Can’t tell the price. EUR 4'999.00. Euros?

Please post with you find. I would love to find a mid drive folder that I could actually lift when folded.

Last edited:
Maineiac, here is some info on Flyer ebikes. Has mid drive with belt drive and a suspension seat post. Coming in 2022.
This is the Upstreet2. A folder. No suspension front fork but keep in a front fork will add lots of bulk and weight to a folder.

Can’t tell the price. EUR 4'999.00. Euros?

Please post with you find. I would love to find a mid drive folder that I could actually lift when folded.
Hi Marci Jo, thanks for your recommendation. Just when I think I have exhausted looking at every folder being made, along comes another one. The specs look really great like the new 2022 Cube Fold Hybrid. The Europeans really know how to make nice bikes. The only problem is you can’t find any U.S. dealers and the bikes are pretty cost prohibitive; 4,999 Euros=$5,720, just crazy prices. I see Vincent liked your suggestion as he’s looking for a similar spec ebike, but I don’t think he’d be too crazy about the price either. Right, Vincent?

Back