What's up from St. Paul, M.N.

T Doja

Just joined, really like the topics/responses/information and comeradery. Love my custom Sluggo SS. Got some really nice components going and loving/enjoying every ride...

Attachments

• image_12243.jpg
    image_12243.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 552
  • IMG_20180606_234605 (1) (1) (1).jpg
    IMG_20180606_234605 (1) (1) (1).jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 558
Well here goes...
Frames a Micargi Sluggo SS. w/ 7spd.
Forks a inverted DNM Volcano USD-8 mtb. Airfork.
20mm thru axle downhill front hub.
Bafang 750w fatbike hub (1200w with wide open throttle).
Luna 750c sourced
52v 17.5ah Jumbo Shark batt.
26"x3" Beach Bum slick tires (corners excellent)
203mm brakes
Meet Locks machined aluminum cr-mo pedals.
Blitzu Gator 390 headlight.
Bkitzu Cyborg 168t tail light.
Hafny 2017 HF-MR095 mirror
Her top speed is about 32mph, and even with my big 225lb. ass she'll go over 30 miles between charges.
I'm definitely happy with it....

Watch that triangle bag closely. That versions zippers fail, and any triangle pack is better with bottom support. My triangle from them blew out and had I not been quick, and lucky, my $900 battery would have crashed on the pavement.

Nice bike! Another Minnesota rider here. Winter is a riot!

Yea, thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately I had to learn the hard way, as mine failed yesterday. But I've seen alot better bags everywhere online. Live & learn lol...

Yea, thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately I had to learn the hard way, as mine failed yesterday. But I've seen alot better bags everywhere online. Live & learn lol...
So sorry! It looked good but we should have known by the price. Both of mine, zip tie, and Velcro crapped out. Most are in the $50-$60 range to be even moderately sturdy. Jeez and there are even quotes by the maker bragging the low price. Mine had cardboard stiffeners. Cheap!

So sorry! It looked good but we should have known by the price. Both of mine, zip tie, and Velcro crapped out. Most are in the $50-$60 range to be even moderately sturdy. Jeez and there are even quotes by the maker bragging the low price. Mine had cardboard stiffeners. Cheap!
I know it's crazy, they know how much the batts wiegh and what their going to endure i.e. daily use/abuse/action. Idk, whatever I guess. Just glad it didn't completely come loose and fall when I was going 35mph down the road...smdh

Back