what kind of battery pack are you using now for your electric bike ? what's the problem with the battery ? what you need more for a new battery pack

EASON

there are so many types of electric bike ,at the sam time ,there are more battery supplier all over the world . I want to know what problem did you have during using the lithium battery ? acctully we are battery supplier . I want get what you need ,and offer better quality and service . We are specialized in lithium ion battery cathode material, rechargeable lithium ion cell .customized battery pack , BMS and super capacitor. The mai customers include famous enterprise both at home and abroad such as China Shipbuilding Industry. American General Electric (GE),PK,BMZ,etc . Our product have passed UL ,UN38.3,TOHS,CE,CB,BIS,KC,MSDS and National Mandatory Testing. Please follow our website for more products. http://www.goldencellbattery.com/ my email is [email protected], contact me if you have technical problem at battery pack building and battery using . I will always here waitting for you .

I´m not in the pay of any firm, but i won´t hesitate to mention a product I like, anything that makes my ride safer or more enjoyable, Eason.
It´s okay to ask what others would like to see in a product. That is how better options come into existence. I´m all for batteries that last longer,
charge faster, weigh less, & cost less.

Thanks for your share about the battery , as I know , for a electric bike battery pack ,for example 36v 16ah ,we can select to use 3.7v ternary battery cell to build ,also we can use 3.2v Lifepo4 battery cell . for sure ,the weight is different .,and about the cycle time of the battery ,3.7v ternary battery is about 500-600 times ,meanwhile Lifepo4 batttery can be 3000 times of 80% DOD .the three impantant keys to built a battery pack is : same voltage ,same capacity ,same inner resistance . about fast charger ,it's upto the diacharge rate of the battery cell .we have 3C discharge rate ,5C discharge rate ,even 30C discharge rate . we need to balance the price and the fuction that we need .I of course we need also high quality control and quali testing . What we care is all of these : safety ,satble structure ,high compaction density and excellent cycle life .high safety and reliability and a wide range of applications ,environment friendly y.and lower cost. I am not only advertising here , what we need to know is what you need . that can make our company stronger .

Back