What -- even remotely related to your ebike -- are you thankful for?

People are different and have different circumstances, means and needs.
This world needs more tolerance, not less.

Just the way I feel :)

but you can still laugh at them. they drive to the gym to run on a treadmill the irony of that.
They'll also orbit the parking lot for 5-10 minutes in hope that a space near the door will open up.

We all do truly laughable things. I reserve the right to laugh at myself or anybody else =on the inside= and expect the same treatment in return.

Last edited:
All forms of exercise are good and deserve to be praised.
:)
In my mind, nothing beats riding al fresco but riding indoors doesn’t have to be a tedious and boring routine any longer especially when it’s snowing and a bone chilling -30C outside. To provide more entertainment value to the experience, we watch videos of past rides anytime we session on the roller trainer.

Nero Session.jpg

A guy yesterday had his jacked up and armored Jeep and was headed the 12 blocks to the gym. He became angry because he couldn't pass me on a stealth cargo bike, and started pounding his dashboard, swearing and rocking back and forth in his tantrum. People will ride a monster truck to the gym and take the elevator to the stair climbers and stationary bikes on the second floor. I just did a mountain bike park on a classic three-speed. It was a blast. Next I need to get one of these.

Hey, you can disagree with us, but you don't have to moon us! ;^}
Lol. Definitely not my best side. Fortunately, that moon shot was in total eclipse.

Not disagreeing with you at all. In fact, I would love to be able to ride outside everyday but I think that I do the best with the hand that I'm dealt. With that said, I’m just thankful that I can ride all year round and have a great partner to enjoy those snow free days on the road with. 👍

The new moon has given us huge tides. The local HS fish habitat restoration club used nets at low tide to take a DNA sample from a giant Coho when the tide was fully out. That was fun to see while on a ride. It is fun sometimes to ride without an agenda and see what happens. I was alone, I took a ride, I didn't know what I would find There. Next month are the King Tides. There will be flooding between MV and Sausalito, but it is fun to ride one in a kayak. Timed right a King Tide will take you 5k out and back with hardly any paddling. I will use those AR glasses for the full experience.

My helmet ! I got hit by a drunk driver about a month or so ago and severely broke my arm requiring surgery. Without my Giro helmet this would have been a different story! Please wear a helmet it will and did for my case save a life.

Attachments

• 20221116_133406.jpg
    20221116_133406.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 133
  • Screenshot_20221123_125752_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221123_125752_Gallery.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 129
  • 20221116_133844.jpg
    20221116_133844.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 120
I am grateful to be retiring at the end of the year. This can be tied to our e bikes as we will be going to Florida in the RV for January and February. So…..with warmer climates being more conducive for riding there we go.

I saw the flowers again today. A roadside memorial for a pedestrian by the bike path. The guy was walking on the sidewalk and had another 40 feet to go to make it to the multi-use path. He was headed in the opposite direction to oncoming cars. As he started across a driveway the driver bumped him lightly. She was looking right for oncoming cars and did not look left or even straight ahead at him. He landed on his butt, then wacked the back of his head.

Being able to get out and ride with friends. We are a bunch of out of shape individuals and it is nice to just get out and have fun for an hour or 2 on the weekend.

Back