What do you think about Zugo ?

maggiewu

I am planning to buy an e-bike for my husband and Zugo Rhino seems like a good one. What do you think about it ? Is it a good one or shall I order Ariel D-Class. Both e-bikes have similar looks but specs and price seem different.

I was thinking to buy one but I read lots of bad reviews online about product quality and Customer Service. Better stay away from them.

I would highly recommend Brian was super helpful with me and mad cool. He knew I wanted to customize my bike so he gave me the measurements. My email thread is over 80 messages lol I didn't know what bike to go with but glad I went with zugo. So far I recommend.

the Ariel D class is not comparable to the Zugo Rhino....D class has dual motors/all wheel drive.

You would not be slow with the Ariel D class i'll tell you that much, that thing is a beast.

I just checked out the Zugo, looks like it has a 750W motor, the D class has 2x 750W. It does seem as though the Zugo is a bit cheaper at 1800 verses the D-Class' 2400 but I would rather pay a bit extra for 2x the power, literally.

the Ariel D class is not comparable to the Zugo Rhino....D class has dual motors/all wheel drive.

You would not be slow with the Ariel D class i'll tell you that much, that thing is a beast.
D class would also be awesome for the snow with an all wheel drive! For me tho similar frames. I didn't like the aesthetics of the bike especially the yellow logo and the armadillo seat. And it is a little bit more expensive and the battery capacity is lower for 2399 d vs 2099Zugo. But interns of a bike for the snow or heavy dirt then yea D class no questions

Ariel Rider has one of the if not most powerful motors in market. Also drive train, brakes all parts are better including display. Zugo offers less value.

I am planning to buy an e-bike for my husband and Zugo Rhino seems like a good one. What do you think about it ? Is it a good one or shall I order Ariel D-Class. Both e-bikes have similar looks but specs and price seem different.

Don’t buy Zugo their battery discharge port has pins that easily break & they will refuse to cover for 1 year warranty. Their reason is it is normal wear so you’re forced to pay $400 for a new battery.

Last edited:
Ariel Rider crushes Zugo! The D-Class is on a whole different level, your comparing a 750watt bike to a 3000watt bike!
even the Ariel Rider X-Class destroys the Zugo! it has a 750/1000watt peak motor and full suspension and its still cheaper than a Zugo! an X-Class will run circles around a Rhino. those new Ariel Rider motors are very peppy!

Don’t buy Zugo their battery discharge port has pins that easily break & they will refuse to cover for 1 year warranty. There reason is it is normal wear so you’re forced to pay $400 for a new battery.
this used to happen with D-Class bikes all the time so Ariel Rider stopped using this type of battery,Zugo need to do the same.

I bought the zugo rhino and at first I liked the company buy went down hill quick. They said they only had purple which I wasn't a fan, black and white would not be available for awhile. So I bought the purple so, but I went on their Instagram and see that they offer custom colors?? Nobody in customer service told me anything when I was paying my money, I called and an operator tells me oh yeah any color you have in mind we can do!!! Now I'm angry because I would have waited the little extra time for a color I really wanted, they also offer custom seats but not a single salesman tells me anything and I talked to these guys on several occasions. So they offer to give me a rack, Ergonomic grips and inner tubes for their mistakes. I get the package after a week of delays they decided not to send my grips?!! Also if you look at the site those reviews are not showing the whole story. Even the slightest criticism of the company they will not let you know, so you think oh wow they are decent and oh yeah don't bother with their pegs they are absolutely trash. I plan on getting a 1000w motor and upgrade the bike soon, decent bike but the lack of honesty and information when asking them something makes me never want to deal with them again. I also paid 2099 for the bike because it was considered a custom color ariel rider would be your best bet to me or I may sell the bike and get the ariel d class

Back