western canada e-bikers

waxy

My wife and i have e-bikes we love them . We live in Sherwood Park Alberta just out of Edmonton with its many trails in and out of the river valley.we are currently wintering in Parksville on Vancouver Island .we have done quite a few trails going average 20 to35 kilometers.We have a thule bike rack and are able to travel would like to meet up with other e-bikers in western canada. Pictures to follow I am 76 and wife 66.dont let that fool you we are young in attitudes and love to explore We bought e bikes as the hills where getting to us what a new freedom!!!

My wife and i have e-bikes we love them . We live in Sherwood Park Alberta just out of Edmonton with its many trails in and out of the river valley.we are currently wintering in Parksville on Vancouver Island .we have done quite a few trails going average 20 to35 kilometers.We have a thule bike rack and are able to travel would like to meet up with other e-bikers in western canada. Pictures to follow I am 76 and wife 66.dont let that fool you we are young in attitudes and love to explore We bought e bikes as the hills where getting to us what a new freedom!!!

Anytime you are in North Vancouver.. come on by. :)

planning trip to idaho next summer to ride e bikes on some of rail to trails apparently some trails dont allow ebikes is this true??

Back