weird Nyon issue.

fooferdoggie

I have been getting a full database message on the start of each day for a bit. no clue why as it syncs several times a day. bu last week I noticed my watts reading was stuck at like 80 and never changed. then I scrolled through screens and the averages were not showing anything and the altitude and such data was not showing info. after a few minutes of riding it started working and it was fine. it has done it a couple times since I got it updated after connecting it to wifi and today it did it and nothing helped. turning it on and on did not help and resetting the trip actually did not work till I got home. the speed reads fine and the cadence and my heart rate all read fine. I just checked the upload and it looks like nothing was recorded since it stopped updating.
I cleaned the terminals just in case bu that did not help. so I just did a factory reset and set it up again. it all worked fine on a little test ride. the last pic was while riding you see no power reading and the calorie count was stopped though the miles left was charging and speed and cadence and heart rate. but no recording of data like ti was locked up.
IMG_3427.jpeg
IMG_3446.jpeg
IMG_3447.jpeg

Back