Warranty, second owner?

Bob G

I've heard (through Internet videos) that the Stromer warranty transferred to a second owner, like a car warranty, but was informed that is not necessarily the case by a Stromer official.

This is the pertinent section of the email -- " Although we do not have this aspect of the warranty terms in print, we will consider all claims on a case-by-case basis. We’ll be happy to discuss it with you if you call. For warranty documentation, we just need a copy of the original sales receipt."

Does anyone have any experience, good or bad, with warranty coverage as the second owner?

I've heard (through Internet videos) that the Stromer warranty transferred to a second owner, like a car warranty, but was informed that is not necessarily the case by a Stromer official.

This is the pertinent section of the email -- " Although we do not have this aspect of the warranty terms in print, we will consider all claims on a case-by-case basis. We’ll be happy to discuss it with you if you call. For warranty documentation, we just need a copy of the original sales receipt."
Does anyone have any experience, good or bad, with warranty coverage as the second owner?

I spoke to one of the Stromer's personnel and they iterated the same as you mentioned in the email message.
Warranty work is done through a dealer. So, if the dealer is willing to work on the bike, most likely Stromer will cooperate.
Given the pace of change in the E-bike space and the battery technology. You would want the latest tech (<1 yr).

Back