Wallke X3 Pro Stem Size

Fedway

Region
USA
City
Orlando, FL
I have two Wallke X3 Pros on the way and I know that I will need to adjust the handlebar height on both with an adjustable stem riser. Does anyone know the fork stem and handlebar diameter? I'd like to get a correctly sized stem and avoid the universal ones if possible. Thank you.

I have two Wallke X3 Pros on the way and I know that I will need to adjust the handlebar height on both with an adjustable stem riser. Does anyone know the fork stem and handlebar diameter? I'd like to get a correctly sized stem and avoid the universal ones if possible. Thank you.
I just put this on my x3Pro. It fits and adjusted great for me. I can sit up now instead of leaning on the bars, though the big bike now looks freakishly big!

I just put this on my x3Pro. It fits and adjusted great for me. I can sit up now instead of leaning on the bars, though the big bike now looks freakishly big!
stupid question, the link brings up 2 different sizes did you purchase the 90mm or 110mm option? Thanks

stupid question, the link brings up 2 different sizes did you purchase the 90mm or 110mm option?
stupid question, the link brings up 2 different sizes did you purchase the 90mm or 110mm option? Thanks
The stock stem is 90mm.
Ok Thanks, It doesn’t look like the wiring has much play. Did you have to extend them?

stupid question, the link brings up 2 different sizes did you purchase the 90mm or 110mm option?

Ok Thanks, It doesn’t look like the wiring has much play. Did you have to extend them?
No because I didn’t get that adjustable one. I bought one thats like exactly the same as the stock one but this new one has better threads for the screws.

I tilted the stem about 45deg up, and had to reroute and retie the wires. It is tight but worked for me.

Back