Walk Mode?

I just got off the phone with Trek corporate and was told the local dealers can and should enable the Walk function using their diagnostics capability to turn it on.

Ok, I confess that I must have misread or flat out missed one of the directions. Feeling pretty dumb right now.🙄
I took my Allant to my local shop and he showed me that it is indeed activated and working. I was doing everything right except holding the + button down!
So the procedure is to make sure the controller is on and an assist level is selected. Press the Walk button. Press AND HOLD the + button within 3 seconds to make it go and keep it going. How fast it goes is evidently dependent on what gear it’s in.

I took my Allant to my local shop and he showed me that it is indeed activated and working. I was doing everything right except holding the + button down!
So the procedure is to make sure the controller is on and an assist level is selected. Press the Walk button. Press AND HOLD the + button within 3 seconds to make it go and keep it going. How fast it goes is evidently dependent on what gear it’s in.
If your walk mode doesn't work make sure you
1. quickly go from pushing "walk mode" button to pushing the Plus + button and most importent of all keep the + button pushed as long as you want the assist to work. This is different than before 2017 so try this sequence if walk mode isn't working. It's all on a Bosch page https://www.bosch-ebike.com/us/serv...edeactivate-the-walk-assistancestart-up-help/

Back