Waiting on the Scorpion

Lord Polymath

Anyone else here waiting on a Scorpion? I got the Hyper Scorpion from the Indiegogo campaign. I had a post about being a newbie looking for an ebike that went on quite a while. I finally made my decision to back the Hyper Scorpion and not a single person replied after that. So, anyone else waiting for March?

Yeah I've got a 29 inch inseam so shorter is fine by me, and I want something different. Not only in looks but in riding posture and comfort. My hardtail mountain bike is fun but it's so damn uncomfortable with the hunched over posture, tiny hard seat, and nut-hugging top tube. I know a lot of people are opting for the tall seat on the Scorpion. I'm getting the Hyper in the electric blue color and plan on calling her "The blueberry". :)

Last edited:
2.5'' seat extender.

Yeah, I think I'd need a little more than the 2.5" to really make pedaling work. 6" might do it, but I think the bike would start looking kind of strange with a seat that tall. I think I need a 24" tire version - scale the whole bike up a bit.

Yeah, I think I'd need a little more than the 2.5" to really make pedaling work. 6" might do it, but I think the bike would start looking kind of strange with a seat that tall. I think I need a 24" tire version - scale the whole bike up a bit.

How tall are you? The scrambler is only 1.5 inches taller.

How tall are you? The scrambler is only 1.5 inches taller.

I'm about 6-1. Yeah, I think the scrambler is about the same seat height as the scorpion with the tall seat option so that wouldn't work either. Plus I like the step-through design and scrambler doesn't have that. I'm waiting for the Scorpion Grande with 24" tires... :)

Back