Voltbike Yukon vs Radrover

Baltox5

Yukon 750 limited vs Radrover I am looking at these two bikes and I like them both. I would like to get feed back on the reliability of one vs the other. If you needed support or parts which brand was superior. Plus the feel while riding and the acceleration and braking. The Yukon is about 300 dollars more than the Rover. Thanks for you comments

My son and I have the Yukon 2018 and had zero issues. I looked at the Rad because it is pretty much same bike, coin toss between them. Volt had hydraulic brakes at the time and I think better tires but that may of changed since last June. Think Rad just took tariff off so not sure if Volt will follow, you could ask George at Voltbike.

My son and I have the Yukon 2018 and had zero issues. I looked at the Rad because it is pretty much same bike, coin toss between them. Volt had hydraulic brakes at the time and I think better tires but that may of changed since last June. Think Rad just took tariff off so not sure if Volt will follow, you could ask George at Voltbike.
Thanks for your comments

I can’t speak to the Yukon but the Radrover is a great bike especially the 2019 models with upgraded gearing and hard wired tail lights. You can set the controller up to go just under 25mph and using 11-32 gearing there’s no spinning out at high speeds. I also like the built in mounts for the custom racks and accessories. I carry photo gear to shoots on the heavy duty front rack and I’m working up to a loaded backcountry tour. Also great customer service and a strong Facebook user group.

Was looking at both. Liked the display and twist throttle much better on the Rad. Had thumb throttles on my ATVs and prefer twist. With the new tires and gearing and the lower price due to absorbing the tariff on the Rad it is a no brainer to me.

I had the same dilemma in 2018 and ended up going with Rad Power Bikes because of the customer service. I was communicating with Voltbikes, inquiring about details and I got the feeling it's just one guy in a warehouse trying to run a business. They were slow to respond and didn't seem to have time to answer all my questions.

Loving my radrover, have used tech support twice and had a great experiences.

Very similar bikes, I have both, I would get the Yukon. And for the same price you get fenders and a rack, the Rads 11-34 cogs are nice though.

I’ve looked reviews of both Yukon and Rad and the differences seem so inconsequential that I’m thinking I’ll need to test drive each of them and seek to confirm the after sale service though I’ll prefer my chosen retail store to be my source of service. Very good video reviews, I must say.

(AHEM)
WHEN I RIDE
I RIDE A RAD
OR I DON'T RIDE AT ALL!

Attachments

• 042718 Desert Schooner 1.jpg
    042718 Desert Schooner 1.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 495
  • 2018 RADCity Step-Thru.jpg
    2018 RADCity Step-Thru.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 531
  • IMG_0001.JPG