Voltbike customer support

Ordered a white Mariner on June 17. Inquired by e-mail 4 days later. Was told to please have patience, really busy, orders are shipped after 7 working days.

Sent an e-mail to Bianca 13 working days later (July 4), did not get an answer so i called her. She was unable to give me a shipping date... so i asked if i was to wait days, weeks or months.

Her answer was days...

16 full working days wait today... My summer holidays are almost gone and i,m pissed !!!

It takes 6 to 8 days for delivery alone and for all i know, my bike could still be in China.

Patiently... i,m just about ready to cancel the order.

I,ve just cancelled my Voltbike Mariner order after waiting 18 working days.

Voltbike not being able to give me a shipping date was the kicker.

I,ve just cancelled my Voltbike Mariner order after waiting 18 working days.

Voltbike not being able to give me a shipping date was the kicker.

I too am having a similar experience with the Voltbike Bravo I ordered July 28. The promised 6-8 day shipping time went to 10-14 working days. Today is day 15. Not impressed at all. Go ing to cancel my order if it is not shipped this week.

Here is my experience
I ordered my first bike (Yukon 750 limited) from Voltbike in May of this year. It arrived at my home within 3 weeks as promised.

So I ordered a second bike for my wife. After 2 weeks I called asking when the bike would ship. I was told it would ship that week. The extra week has come and gone. It's now been three weeks and the bike has not yet shipped.

If Voltbike wants to stay in business they need to start acting like it. Customers deserve to be treated with honesty.

Here's my latest update.
I've called on three different times and have gotten three different dates. The latest is Monday July 15th it will ship, then another week before the bike gets to me.

Like others I'm considering cancelling my order.
Just to close off this for everyone's benfit.

The second voltbike I ordered did finally arrive. In total the second bike took 20 business days to build (was told 6 to 10 when I ordered it) and then shipping took another 6 days. The bike arrived and now has 30 km total on it and I've got an electrical issue with it (I'll post under another group here). Overall I give voltbike a 6 out of 10. Fair product at a good price but lacking customer care.

Feel free to let me know how your experience has been.

Well I talked to George the owner and he assured me my bike was scheduled to ship today. Order status still says processing. I will call Friday and cancel if it is not on it's way. Will never recommend them to anyone after this experience.

Well I talked to George the owner and he assured me my bike was scheduled to ship today. Order status still says processing. I will call Friday and cancel if it is not on it's way. Will never recommend them to anyone after this experience.
Chalk one up for the local bike store

I too am having a similar experience with the Voltbike Bravo I ordered July 28. The promised 6-8 day shipping time went to 10-14 working days. Today is day 15. Not impressed at all. Go ing to cancel my order if it is not shipped this week.

I think better be careful with them. My father bought one and his controller burnt within 2 weeks. Send several emails and calls. Long story short he is still "waiting" his controller after 8 months.

I got a 2019 VoltBike in April this year. I ordered as it was in stock and they shipped within a week. When I called this past week, George the owner answered on the second ring and referred me to Chris the tech guy. I sent him an email with my question and he answered it that night and then I called him the next day and spoke directly to Chris. In my opinion they have performed above and beyond what I could have experienced. I give them a 5star rating

Roshan may answer - some - email (you need to send multiple emails to pin him down). Regardless, simply can't trust much of what he says. "Next week" to him can mean months in the real world. His delivery estimates are nothing but wishful thinking (I'm being charitable). In late January I asked if the bikes were still set to be delivered in late Feb, as promised (ie, just 4 weeks away). He glibly responded "that's the target". Since it takes 3 weeks to ship from China and another week to get from the port to Saskatoon, it effectively meant bikes had to be already assembled and ready to ship from China when he said that. What was reality? The bikes didn't even begin to get assembled for another two months (let alone shipped), so what he said was outrageously misleading (again, I'm being charitable). There were plenty more whoppers to come. He began to claim in late April that the bikes would ship "next week". And kept on saying same thing every week in May. Deliveries finally began in late May and into June. That's what Roshan's "late February" delivery actually meant...

Caveat Emptor.
You cannot get a straight answer from these guys...

As a follow up...2,500 km on my Voltbike Bravo with 1 warranty claim handled quickly...I get it...my bike was backordered and I was frustrated how long the wait was. Love the bike and the company service in the long run...

After extensive research I purchased a Voltbike Yukon Limited For $1799 + $49 shipping + $60 front rack.

Issues I encountered, and there are lots:

• Emailing them is useless, you won't get a reply. You have to call and each person you talk to will give you a different answer. They don't stand by their word, just give excuses, and don't offer anything for their mistakes.
  • Before ordering I asked if I could get a discount on an accessory if they did not include the "free" helmet. I was told that they would ship my bike without a helmet and issue a $30 refund after the fact. That I needed to email them my order number and my request to not have a helmet included. I was dismayed to see that my bike came with a helmet. I did everything I was told, received a useless helmet, and did not get a refund. I called them and they told me that it's not their policy, that all bikes get a helmet. I am awaiting a call back.
  • My front rack arrived with a crack in the metal frame and the paint peeling.
  • Voltbike says that bikes come 99% assembled and already tuned. My front fork was out of alignment and my rear brake rubs all the time. I fixed the fork but no clue how to fix the rubbing issue on hydraulic brakes. Sad that I have to service my $1900 bike out of the box.
  • Before I ordered I called and asked how long it would take to ship, they told me 6 days to prep plus ship time, so about two weeks before it would be delivered. It didn't ship for a month. Every week I would call and ask for an update and every week I was "guaranteed" that the bike would ship the next week. Since every other ebike manufacturer was out of stock for a month or longer due to the pandemic, I rolled with those punches, but that should have been a red flag to larger issues to come.
  • I was told my credit card would not be charged until my bike shipped. My credit card was charged a full 7 days before my bike shipped, or two weeks before it was delivered. Not a huge issue unless as a company you tell people on the website and by phone that you don't charge them until their bike ships.
  • The bike loudly clanks when going over big bumps, and not sure where it's coming from. I am the furthest thing from a bike mechanic. All I know is that my 20 year old mountain bike, with all original parts doesn't sound like it's going to fall apart when I hop a curb, this sounds like my chain and fender are moshing. It might be the chain, but the bike has a slap-guard, maybe it's a loose fender but I tried to wiggle it and it seems solid.

I knew I should have ordered a RadPower, but the specs were much better on the Volt for not much more money. I might just Craigslist it and buy something else since I doubt there would be any warranty coverage for this bike. Definitely my fault for not heeding the warning signs. I guess until ebikes are cash and carry with 30 day return windows, probably not a good idea to buy one or you risk this type of service and quality.

Last edited:
What has been your experience with the Voltbike customer support?

I have sent numerous emails and tried contacting them on Facebook and no one is answering my request.
So far, excellent. Albeit the delivery took longer than anticipated, but because of the popularity of their product they got overwhelmed with orders. Called on the PHONE and always got a reply. Talked to George personally a few times, and was always treated right.
Very happy with the product, customer service, that my wife has ordered the new Nitro.🤗

Back