Vilano NEUTRON Electric Folding Fat Bike, 20-Inch Wheels

subzero

I've been looking at foldable fat tire ebikes, and, this came up on Amazon.

BUT, it has no reviews!? Anyone who has bought this bike, care to share any thoughts? The price is quite nice, but, I'm sure that Vilano made some compromises somewhere.

FYI: I'm new to ebikes and only have been researching them within the past 3 weeks.

If you call 855-Road-Bike, they can answer questions you have about the bike. Of course, they are selling the bikes, so they might not tell you about possible drawbacks. I was also looking at the Proton, but am concerned that it does not have fenders or a cargo rack.

You might look at the Vilano Ion review on this site to get a general feel for their bikes.

I decided to go with the VeeGo folding fat tire on Amazon. I bought it directly from their website and its $100 cheaper versus Amazon. Love the look of the yellow bike.

any reviews or other opinions about this Vilano bike? i just that that it dropped even more on amazon now for $549 with free shipping on amazon! this makes it extremely appealing as it is the lowest priced electric FAT folding bike that i am aware of. with a huge bonus of the battery being integrated into the tubing! as far as i know, it uses a samsung 32v 8.8ah battery

Link: http://amzn.to/2wVoyTG

Back