very happy with this bike :)

Please don't even joke about this. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

I have enough Germans companies in my life right now - Rohloff, Supernova, Magura, Ergon, Schwalbe, Exess, Innotrace...

Please try to find someone in the US (eastern) time zone.

just wanted to update this a little

bike is still doing great, think it is 1375-1400 miles... not sure

scheduled to have tannus armor put in both tires just for prevention

did see a change in handling with putting the tubed maxxis tires at 27-28 in grip over sand but not terrible- for the first 1000 miles or so was running the maxxis at 18-19psi with tubes but everyone says you cannot do that....

anxious to get the tannus put in and hopefully run 20psi on the tubes

will update how that goes
since i ride out 20-25 miles one way in the middle of nowhere almost every ride i am paranoid about flats and think this will be worth it

will be getting the archon controller in a couple of weeks and will update that as soon as i have some rides on it

very pleased with the bike, rides excellent even carrying all my stuff

Reactions: Ayl
thought i would update this
have not done as much riding as i want this fall/winter but the bike continues to do great and i am super happy with the archon upgrade

definitely getting better mileage and the motor is super smooth

happy with the tannus armor usually running 22psi or so on pavement/dirt roads

no issues with the bike, components etc

Yes it has tannus with tubes

did have one slow flat a couple of months ago…
Lot of big stickers here

am not sure what the problem was but just had the shop swap out the tube because I had an extra one

But that’s the first problem in a year, I think the bike is slightly heavier or heavier rolling but a little more cushion…

I am just hoping they give me better protection for these rides where I go out in the middle of nowhere…

It is an awesome bike, I love it!

do 40-50 miles on dirt forest roads and come back feeling great, not stiff etc

rides awesome

And that is exactly the kind of riding I would most like to do for camping trips etc. Need to get a utility trailer and solar charging set up.

Right now we do fire roads and some single track close to home - all 10 to 20 mile a day rides,

Edit: No cars being one of the key attractive ingredients for us.

Back