Vancouver BC hotel/riding info request

Sanders

Region
USA
City
PNW
Next week heading to Vancouver BC then to Victoria with our granddaughter.
We have Ebikes, she a regular bike. That's because we are late 60's, she is 10.
We've hear that the Stanley Park area, seawall area, are fun rides and it looks like they have spent some time and money making ways for bikes to get around.
Would be nice to be able to leave a hotel room on our bikes and cruise around for the day.
Trying to not bike-rack them around then ride.
I'm guessing that the downtown area where these locations are would be pretty pricey but there has to be some reaonable-priced hotels that might have good access even though it may be a little further away from our target.
We will probly ride all day.
Any help appreciated. Thanks!

Greetings, all. Related question about Vancouver Hotels and ebiking, please. I'm based in Washington State and haven't been in Vancouver in years. Friends have invited me to be their guest in August staying at Fairmont Waterfront near Canada Place. I'd like to bring my own e-bike (EVELO Atlas.) Hotel tells me they have secure bike storage for guests. Does this hotel have easy access to the protected bike path network and to Stanley Park? I always try to be conscientious and careful, is the motor class of my e-bike (Class 3 versus Class 1, etc.) likely to be an issue for anyone, as I'm riding around the city for a couple days?

Greetings, all. Related question about Vancouver Hotels and ebiking, please. I'm based in Washington State and haven't been in Vancouver in years. Friends have invited me to be their guest in August staying at Fairmont Waterfront near Canada Place. I'd like to bring my own e-bike (EVELO Atlas.) Hotel tells me they have secure bike storage for guests. Does this hotel have easy access to the protected bike path network and to Stanley Park? I always try to be conscientious and careful, is the motor class of my e-bike (Class 3 versus Class 1, etc.) likely to be an issue for anyone, as I'm riding around the city for a couple days?
Great biking infrastructure all over Vancouver,no worries there.Stanley Park Seawall is an amazing bike ride but is too busy from May to September.You can easily branch out though.Have a blast!

Thanks for the tips, Blake. I am so close to Vancouver, I may plan to make a day trip outside of the busy May to September season. I take the Seawall path is mixed pedestrians and bikes and it must be jammed full with tourists in the summer months?

I seem to remember the seawall around Stanley Park did not allow bikes. walking and roller blades were common. I'd check the Vancouver City websites, to get the current rules.

Thanks for the tips, Blake. I am so close to Vancouver, I may plan to make a day trip outside of the busy May to September season. I take the Seawall path is mixed pedestrians and bikes and it must be jammed full with tourists in the summer months?
It’s a dual-purpose separated seawall track,pedestrian and cyclist,and tends to be bumper-to-bumper on a bike.Except the glorious off-season.Enjoy every moment!

Do not forget about storage of the bikes while you are there.
Not all hotels have good facilities for secure storage and also be aware that there may be some "very strong" reticence in you charging batteries in your rooms.
I am speaking from experience (my wife's wheelchair has Li-Ion batteries too).

Back