"Unfinished ride" on Nyon?

lerxst

On my Nyon rides / activities display, it sometimes thinks my trips last multiple days. How do I tell it that my ride is "complete"? I let it sync with the phone app for a few minutes after I get back, before turning the controller off.

What gives? Thanks!

My Nyon typically keeps my day's last leg "unfinished" until I turn the bike on again and go for a new day's ride. If several days elapse, it still remains "unfinished" till I actually mount up and go for another ride.

There is a setting somewhere to have it automatically reset at the end of each day (it’s been so long since I set it up I don’t remember exactly where it is). That automatically ends your trip that day, and the next day when you turn it on you get a message that it has been reset.

Thanks for the help everyone. I've already got the expire at midnight setting on. It does help, but not until the next day. Kind of a weird system with there being no "end ride" button, but, this product is many years old at this point and not designed for the American market so I suppose some weirdness is in order. Still quite like it though. Thanks!

Bumping an old thread. I've been having the same problem. The solution is that end of your ride, toggle the joystick right and down until you see an entry "Reset Trip" press that and the Nyon will end the ride and count the next ride seperately. If you're on the dashboard screen, you have to toggle down one screen and then toggle right and down. Not sure if this is the same on the Kiox, but works on the Nyon.

Back