Unexpected error

Marci jo

Region
Other
City
Central Mn
Anyone else getting message “An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.” Getting this when I click on a review. Happening for about a week, on both iPhone & iPad. Got the latest iOS.

Getting same message on many reviews for past week or so on Android phone and iPad mini.

Anyone else getting message “An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.” Getting this when I click on a review. Happening for about a week, on both iPhone & iPad. Got the latest iOS.
Thanks for bringing this issue up Marci jo. I notified Court on February 25th of the problem. He put me in touch with his Website support, and I sent them specifics and a screen shot. (Like you, it’s an iOS issue on my iPad and iPhone.) They are working on the problem and hopefully will have a solution soon.

George

Thanks for bringing this issue up Marci jo. I notified Court on February 25th of the problem. He put me in touch with his Website support, and I sent them specifics and a screen shot. (Like you, it’s an iOS issue on my iPad and iPhone.) They are working on the problem and hopefully will have a solution soon.

George
Thanks! I might try to use my husband’s Windows laptop and see if the unexpected error still occurs. I suspect not or there would be more people reporting it. I have a feeling it’s in the newer iOS updates from Apple. Never had a problem until just recently.

Still getting the unexpected error message. I tried changing my password, logging out, then logging back in.
Same problem.

I've been getting an error message for weeks with android whenever I try to open a review. I just tried to open the latest review, this is the error I get.

Screenshot_20190304-162056_Chrome.jpg

I'm still getting the unexpected error message when trying to read the ebike reviews on my iPad and iPhone. Is anyone else still having this problem?

Back