Ultimate T10 vs T10+ body position and max rider weight.

gabrielgartner

The review of the T10 says the body position is upright/upright relaxed whereas that of the T10+ says forward. They both appear to be tool adjustable so I'm wondering what makes the ride position of the T10 plus more aggressive considering the seat post angle doesn't appear to differ much if at all between the two bikes?

I prefer a more upright style due to a previous lower back injury and the T10+ higher top speed is much preferable for me. Thanks in advance for any insight!

Also, if anyone has any insight into the max rider weight I would be curious. I can't seem to find this anywhere! I know the rack is 27kg, but with the high step bike and deeper rims I thought it might support a greater maximum weight than most standard european bikes (250lbs)

Cheers,
Gabriel

I assume you are talking about the reviews of the bikes here on EBR. It is perhaps a bit misleading because one bike is a step-thru and the other is a diamond frame. Regardless, the T10+ is slightly longer; note the different in reach between them (25" on the T10 vs 26" on the T10+).

I assume you are talking about the reviews of the bikes here on EBR. It is perhaps a bit misleading because one bike is a step-thru and the other is a diamond frame. Regardless, the T10+ is slightly longer; note the different in reach between them (25" on the T10 vs 26" on the T10+).
Yes... Based on the reviews here. I didn't see the difference in reach. Fortunately there's a store here in Santa Cruz with both so I can try them out!

Thanks!

The review of the T10 says the body position is upright/upright relaxed whereas that of the T10+ says forward. They both appear to be tool adjustable so I'm wondering what makes the ride position of the T10 plus more aggressive considering the seat post angle doesn't appear to differ much if at all between the two bikes?

I prefer a more upright style due to a previous lower back injury and the T10+ higher top speed is much preferable for me. Thanks in advance for any insight!

Also, if anyone has any insight into the max rider weight I would be curious. I can't seem to find this anywhere! I know the rack is 27kg, but with the high step bike and deeper rims I thought it might support a greater maximum weight than most standard european bikes (250lbs)

Cheers,
Gabriel

Hi There,

Do you have any information on this bike?

I'm seriously considering this bike below. Thoughts???? Just trying to determine if there are any new additions for 2021:)) Cheers!

1595739682398.png

Report Edit Delete

Back