Turbo Vado 4.0 display units, how do I get miles per hour?

MarylandMike

Region
USA
I just picked up my new Turbo Vado 4.0 today, and I think I'm going to love it, BUT the display is set to Km/h and I can't change it. I have the specialized app, I've paired it with my bike and I can do various other things -- change the display brightness, the assist level of the various modes, etc. As far as I can tell there's no control to change the display units. According to the online help, it should be under the Display settings, but it just isn't. Has anyone else run into this problem? I can live with Km/h for a little while, but this kind of issue just drives me nuts! Thanks.

In the specialized app settings change from metric to imperial. If it's not in the application.... I can't remember for sure..... It might be in your TCU. As I recall, you hold the plus and minus buttons on your handlebar simultaneously which will take you into settings. Then search for metric to imperial

In the specialized app settings change from metric to imperial. If it's not in the application.... I can't remember for sure..... It might be in your TCU. As I recall, you hold the plus and minus buttons on your handlebar simultaneously which will take you into settings. Then search for metric to imperial
Thank you, it was in the settings on the TCU. I had no idea there were any setup options in the unit itself! I'll have to do a much deeper dive into the manual tomorrow to see what else I'm missing. The folks at the bike shop weren't able to tell me this, so I really appreciate your help!

I'll have to do a much deeper dive into the manual tomorrow
It is a useful thing to do. I only rode Mastermind e-bikes for demo. The first time I was to ride a Tero, I was missing information how to pair the smartphone or how to reset the daily odometer. The instruction manual has it all!

Good that @mfgrep could help you with the +/- information!

Back